Fundable Infographic Predicts Crowfunding Industry Growth in 2014 to Inject $65 Billion and Create 270,0000 Jobs
Fundable.com’s infographic below details some great facts for people who are writing business plans and reporters looking for some great stats to quote for blogs, online media outlets and print/broadcast media. These numbers are going to grow as more and more people become aware of the booming crowdfunding industry.
This is just the beginning, but report reports, white paper and trade press articles continue to paint a rosy picture for the accelerated Crowdfunding industry growth rate that is predicted for the combined fundraising economic stimulus forecast for donation-based, equity-based and perks/rewards crowdfunding campaigns in 2014.
Fundable’s Crowdfunding Statistics predict that:
- In 2014, Crowdfunding will add 270,000 jobs and inject $65,000,000,000 into the worldwide economy.
- Crowdfunding companies create 1 new job for every $37,702 invested/donated.
- For every $1 invested in Crowdfunding startups leads to $6.36 in revenue.
- At this growth rate, Crowdfunding will contribute $500 billion in funding per year by 2020.
- This $500 billion in funding will generate $3.2 trillion in economic value per year by
- In tandem, Crowdfunding will create 2.2 million new jobs by 2020
# # #