Searching for a Great Crowdfunding Training Class to Learn More about Fundraising for a Small Business?
Crowdfunding Training Class Agenda
The Crowdfunding Training Center provides the following training class to help people learn how to properly research, plan, write, launch and market a successful crowdfunding campaign.
Crowdfunding Course Title:
Crowdfunding Course Details:
Introduction to Crowdfunding for Entrepreneurs, Startups and Small Businesses provides a practical, step-by-step guide on how to research, plan, write and launch a successful crowdfunding campaign in order to raise money to start a new business and test the market demand for their products and services before entering the marketplace. Students will learn how to write a crowdfunding profile; write perks/rewards with effective calls-to-action; and how to leverage distribution channels for their fundraising efforts. Students will leave this class with a crowdfunding profile complete with perks that they can use to launch their first fundraising campaign on Kickstarter, Indiegogo or any other crowdfunding platform.
Crowdfunding Classes Pricing:
A full hour-long Crowdfunding Training class is $199, which covers all the bullet points mentioned below. Understanding that entrepreneurs and startups only need certain guidance, all of the tutorials below can be purchased for only $20 each.
Crowdfunding Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to understand:
- How to Conduct a Crowdfunding Competitive Analysis
- How to Shoot a Perfect Crowdfunding Pitch Video
- How to Write a Persuasive Crowdfunding Profile
- How to Offer Rewards/Perks to Pre-Sell Products
- How to Test Rewards/Perks for Customer Demand
- How to Set Achievable Fundraising Goals
- How to Explain Planned Funds Usage
- How to Build a Dynamite Management Team
- How to Set Up a Press Room to Get More Media Coverage
- How to Create a Crowdfunding Timeline
Rationale: The purpose of this course is to teach the student how to conduct a competitive analysis; build persuasive crowdfunding profiles with effective calls-to-action; how to test market demand with perks/rewards; how to plan a cost-effective marketing campaign to raise awareness with the right target audience of donors/investors; and how to plan ahead for successful, but unexpected campaign fulfillment.
Crowdfunding Profile Questionnaire: To help you prepare properly for the class, please fill out this: Crowdfunding Business Questionnaire. Don’t worry if you don’t know all the answers. We will be using this form during the class to begin collecting the information you will need to build a Crowdfunding Campaign.
Type of Class: Classes cost $199 and are held via a one-hour online class at 6:00 pm on Thursday nights. Sign up below and you will be emailed the dial in conference call number and the password to participate.
Crowdfunding Course Outline:
Introduction to Crowdfunding for Entrepreneurs, Startups and Small Business
- Reviewing the Top 100 Crowdfunding Sites
- Conducting a Competitive Analysis
- Shooting an Effective Pitch Video
- Writing a Persuasive Crowdfunding Profile
- What Words and Phrases to Use to Increase Donations
- Offering Attractive Perks/Rewards for High Conversion Rates
- Using Rewards/Products to Test Market Demand
- Setting a Reachable Fundraising Goal
- Describing How Funds Will Be Used
- Tapping Family and Friends for First 30% of Funding
- Building an Online Press Room
- Providing a Press Kit Full of News Story Building Blocks
- Picking a Professional Newswire Service
- Writing a High-Quality FAQ Sheet
- Building a Solid Crowdfunding Management Team
- Planning a Crowdfunding Time Line
# # #