Fundrageous offers an international platform in Miami that connects accredited investors Latin America, Europe and the United States and lets them invest in one of the hottest the real estate industries in the United States
“Real estate investing has long been relegated to a private club for the select few, where less people have opportunity and less exciting deals get funded due to suffocating regulations with traditional banks. We say no more!” commented Bernie Navarro, Fundrageous Founder & CEO. “Our intent is to democratize real estate investing, benefitting both the borrower as well as accredited investor. With that spirit in mind, we felt there was no better place to innovate an industry than at eMerge, where in its first year we were inspired to create something truly disruptive.”
“Fundrageous embodies what eMerge is all about – innovation developed in Miami that creates an international platform connecting Latin America, Europe and the United States, and disrupts an industry,” added Manuel D. Medina, Founder of eMerge Americas and a technology entrepreneur.
Real estate crowdfunding is a new industry with no long-term legacy companies. For that reason, many of the top players have been clouded in secrecy, treating their investors and borrowers with little respect or disclosure.
To address this white space, the company launches with its proprietary Fundrageous Peace of Mind Guarantees:
- Our guiding principle is TRANSPARENCY at all levels.
- We are a licensed mortgage lender with decades of expertise
- We only invest in debt on deals backed by real estate.
- All documentation on investments can be found online
- Vetted borrowers and real estate assets
- Only offer first position mortgages
- Never offer you borrower dependent notes.
- Fractionalized fund investing based on percentage you own, which you can always check.
- Funds go directly to an attorney closing agent
- We facilitate outrageous investment deals, not lend on them to own later.
- We escrow for taxes and insurance on every loan.
- Investment portfolios can be found online 24/7
Mr. Navarro is a member of the Board of Advisors of the groundbreaking Idea Center at Miami Dade College (MDC) and of its Board of Trustees, joining the College as a presenter at eMerge Americas.
“We wish Trustee Navarro the best of luck. He brings so much energy and innovation to all he does,” said MDC President Dr. Eduardo J. Padrón.
Added, Navarro, “I couldn’t be prouder of my association with MDC or our mutual interest in further advancing Miami’s presence on the global stage.”
The company launches with a select a few deals and recently completed projects on the site, and is immediately focused on the dual efforts of raising capital from the U.S. and Latin America, and attracting borrowers with attractive deals ready to be funded.
“Investors are often presented with two equally bad options; either over-crowded, small-yield opportunities; or investments with large potential but little transparency. We believe this is a false choice,” added Navarro. “Fundrageous is where real estate opportunity meets crowdfunding transparency.”
# # #