Entrepreneurs Gain Alternative Online Equity Crowd Funding Platform From BlazeFund For Securing Growth Capital, Investors Gain Access To Uncorrelated Asset Class
BlazeFund, Inc. launched a new equity-based crowdfunding platform for accredited investors to find a portfolio of potential investment deals through an online marketplace. The user-friendly platform offers a secure environment and ecosystem that simultaneously connects individual and strategic institutional investors with start-up entrepreneurs and growing private companies.
BlazeFund’s platform focuses on listing ventures in technology, business services and healthcare/life sciences. These companies are beyond the seed stage and have proven business models, products and markets. Most of the venture listings will target a minimum average capital raise of $0.5M.
BlazeFund is the first equity crowd funding portal with multiple international offices located in developing economic regions. As a result, start-ups and growing private companies listed on BlazeFund receive greater exposure for their listings. BlazeFund also assists companies interested in potential cross-border joint ventures.
Aaron Sanders, founder and CEO of BlazeFund, believes that the portal delivers an added value to each of the three groups – entrepreneurs, institutions and investors that are connected to the platform. “Our mission is to help extraordinary entrepreneurs find the capital they need to grow their businesses from our private network of strategic investors. The end goal is to make the overall process more efficient and transparent for both investors and companies,” states Sanders.
BlazeFund’s portal has patent-pending features that reduce investor risk by:
- Providing a two-step investment mechanism that splits the investment exposure of the crowd and links the release of raised capital to a company achieving predetermined milestones.
- Facilitating private-equity/venture-capital style due diligence by the crowd/analysts, enabling potential investors to access independent reviews.
With equity crowd funding growing rapidly and market size projections of $6.3B over the next five years, Sanders believes that, “Investors can easily diversify a small percentage of their portfolios through this new investment class which has the potential to produce significant returns — perhaps multiples of their original investment.”
Mr. Sanders has a BS Chem. E. (Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison) and an MBA (Univ. of Rochester). His expertise is in strategy, operations, business process, CRM and ecommerce solutions. Sanders has been granted a number of US patents and is co-inventor of BlazeFund’s patent-pending innovations.
# # #
- Crowdfunding Industry Drills Its First Oil and Gas CrowdFunding Platform in Houston
- Choose the Right Crowd Funding Platform
- UPDATE: Proposal to allow crowd funding for Wis. businesses
- Crowd-funding: we really are all in this together
- Few Americans Invest in Startups
- What’s the deal with crowd-funding?
- What is Reward Based Crowd Funding?
- Crowd Funding in a Nutshell
- Have You Heard About Crowd-Funding?