Looking for leading industry research reports from Crowdfunding industry analyst firms? We are currently building our list of Crowdfunding industry analyst firms to be added to our briefed industry analyst list that we share with reporters during interviews.
Why groups like Gartner, IDC and Yankee aren’t following the Crowdfunding industry yet is surprising, but that will probably change in Q1 2013 when Title II equity Crowdfunding becomes legal.
These research analyst firms already cover the leading industries such as:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Clouds
- Wireless Cell Phone Applications
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Networking
- Wireless Gadgets/Video Games
- Rural Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- Wireless Telecom Service Providers
- Business Services
- Government services
- Commercial Real Estate
- Entertainment (film, TV programming, music concerts and digital media)
- Clean Technology (renewable energy, solar, wind, bio fuels)
Top Crowdfunding Industry Analyst Research Firms:
If you are looking for good Crowdfunding industry research reports, here are the top sources to date:
1. Judd Hollas, EquityNet
2. Carl Esposti, Crowdsourcing.org
3. Jason Best, Capital Crowdfund Advisors
4. Jonathan Sundland, The Crowd Cafe
Crowdfunding market research reports provide key industry analysis and industry statistics, measures market size, analyzes current and future industry trends and show market share for the industry’s largest companies as well as provide a glimpse into the Crowdfunding industry’s supply chain, economic drivers and key buyers and markets.
# # #